photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Monday, November 23, 2015

10 Things I'm Thankful For

Alright friends, Thanksgiving is just around the corner and you know what that means...it's time to write about things I'm thankful for. It's what everyone else does and I want to be cool like everyone else, but mostly because it's an easy blog post idea and I'm really low on those lately so I figured I should just do the dang thing.

Things I'm Thankful For

1.) I'm thankful that I can be open with my husband, about having a boyfriend. Nate is really understanding about how much love I have for Paul Goldschmidt. Sometimes, when we're at a game together to watch him play and they announce him as he comes up to bat Nate's like, "Rissa look, your boyfriend's up." Like thanks, Nate; I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. One time he even bought me a photo of Paul to show how much he really understands:

They both sit next to each other on my desk at home and they never fight and it's a wonderful thing.

2.) I'm thankful for Twitter because that's how I learn things. Like when someone goes HAM, for example (that stands for "hard as a mother f***er), or even GOAT (that stands for "greatest of all time." Literally, never knew that until last week).

3.) I'm thankful for emojis because really, how else can you so accurately portray an emotional reaction via text. You can't. Emojis can. Emojis for President 2015.

4.) I'm thankful for wine cause, duh

5.) I'm thankful for autocorrect because sometimes it changes "Nate" to "hate" and it always makes me laugh a little. I like to laugh a little.

6.) I'm thankful that sometimes when I type something in the Google search bar, it auto populates the rest of what I was going to type. Like, it makes me feel less alone in life you know? Like oh good, I'm not the only one who's Googled "Donald Trump corn on the cob hair."

7.) I'm thankful for Gunther because without him I would never have any snuggle time. Cause no one else in this house snuggles with me. ...yes, you read that right. But Gunther, man he's thee best snuggler. Thanks for loving me, Gunther.

8.) I'm thankful for candles and Scentsy's and Glade plug-ins because without them my house would permanently smell like dog.

9.) I'm thankful for Youtube because where else can I find endless videos of screaming goats, puppies playing with babies, and bad lip readings while simultaneously procrastinating my life away?? Thanks Youtube. I mean it.

10.) Lastly, I'm thankful for my life cause hello - when you're a human you get to eat mac and cheese and drink wine and snuggle with dogs and write blog posts and stuff. 

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

 photo Carissa_zps53ecb502.png

4 comments:

  1. you forgot one.
    11. Im thankful for ROWYEO because we're the best.

    k thats all love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROWEYO is actually kind of like Rodeo

    I'm thankful for this bog post because I have always wondered what GOAT meant

    ReplyDelete
  3. You also forgot to say how thankful you are for your super cool Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But whennnnnnnnnnn are they going to make more poop emojis?!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine